The Mut Chamber of Commerce and Industry was established in 1984. Until 1985, the business operations of Mut Merchants and Industrialists were carried out under the Silifke Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The first Merchant registered on September 07, 1959. In 1985, with the transfer of the Mut files from the Silifke Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the chamber started operations in the Pınarbaşı District at No. 9 Atatürk Street. On April 23, 1985, opening ceremony was held and Mr. Erdal ATA, the district governor of Mut, officially opened it.
Since then, the organization has been working to develop the district in terms of Agriculture, Industry and Services. District Agricultural Directorate for the development of agriculture, İGEME and AKİB for the development of exports, and the Çukurova Development Agency and KOSGEB for the development of the industry began working together, and these collaborations continue today. The İşkur Service Point opened within our Chamber, serving the people of the district on Mondays and Fridays.